Skip navigation

Permits for Games of Chance (Raffle, Benefits)

To apply for Games of Chance, such as raffles or Bingo, please fill out the attached Local Permit application. For information on how to get an application for NDSU Student Organizations or a Charity Local Permit (Poker), please contact Jill Pagel in the Auditor's Office at 701-241-8108.